Monday, May 9, 2011

A resignation....

Dear Mathew,

I am writing to inform you that I am officially resigning from my position as Marketing Manager for Caribou Coffee effective Friday, May 27th, 2011. After deep reflection, and realizing that you guys aren’t going to fire me, I’ve come to the conclusion that this is the best move for both Caribou and me.

Contrary to popular belief, my resignation has nothing to do with the following:
• Tap and Swirl out of order from April 26th – May 1st
• Maile annoying the crap out of me
• Having to move cubes every other month
• Lack of conference room space
• That train that shakes the entire building
• Nick Herrild’s gold chain
• Lack of support for a company sponsored donkey basketball team outing
• Inconsistencies with the candy dish at the front desk
• That loud English woman
• Failure to go through with the Neverland Ranch themed BBQ idea

Thank you for the opportunity to work with Caribou. It has been a great experience and I appreciate the support the company has provided me in grooming me for business school.

Let me know how I can be of help during the transition of my resignation,

Jacob A. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment