Monday, May 11, 2009

How to get someone to not take a shot...

I was in Chapel Thrill for my brother's graduation! (Congrats JonJon) On Friday night Ashley and I hit Franklin St. and end up at Topo (only the best bar in Chapel Hill)....

Picture this. Ashley and I sitting at a high top table...with 2 empty seats. Talking, giggling, etc. etc. etc. when a guy suddenly plops himself down. Let's call him guy 1. Two seconds later his friend follows him to the table with two shots (this friend is guy 2). Apparently, guy 2 was trying to force guy 1 to take the shots. Guy 1 offers us his shot. When we both decline, he continues to ask every girl that passes by to take his shot.... Guy 2 is not happy. Here is a little glimpse of what ensues...

Girl in zebra dress walks up...
Guy 1: "You look lovely tonight, do you want this shot?"
Zebra girl: (Looking doubtful )"Ummmm"
Guy 2: "Can't you tell he roofied it. It would be beyond stupid to take this shot."
Zebra girl: (awkward giggle) "Right"
Guy 1: "He is lying"
Guy 2: "He is just going to take advantage of you."
Exit zebra girl

Girl in twinset with bow in hair...and as the author of this blog, I have to comment, why in the world would guy 1 think that a girl who looked that proper (cardigan + bow) would be likely to comply....
Guy 1: "Hi, do you want this shot. I swear I havent done anything to it."
Proper girl: "No thank you. I make it a policy never to take drinks from strangers."
Guy 1: "You can even take my friend's. He has already had a sip. See, clearly nothing is in it."
Proper girl: "Sorry but no."
Guy 1: "Come on. You and him can take it together."
Proper girl: "You're creepy. Bye."
Guy 2: (drunken laugh) "I didn't even have to say anything that time."

Girl with attitude...
Guy 1: "Want this shot?"
Guy 2: "He is being lame and won't take it with me. Do I have to tell you he roofied it?"
Attitude girl: "Grow some testicles."

That's all she wrote....

No comments:

Post a Comment